Friday, November 22, 2019

“Boy, was she old.” by Judi Kauffman for The Queen’s Ink

On my last trip to The Queen’s Ink I picked up a stamp that made me laugh out loud right in the store - a quirky saying from RubberMoon: I want my tombstone to say, “Boy, was she old.” (You know how it goes...some stamps shout Take Me Home Right Now!)

That same day I picked up the Elizabeth St. Hilaire set called “Peacock Collection,” stamps I’ve been using a lot lately, as well as “MUSE,” a super versatile little word that has been working its way into many projects. For today’s projects* I used these images plus other RubberMoon stamps from my ever-growing collection.
  • *Two A2-size cards shown ABOVE -
  • Mask as needed
  • Optional: Use craft sponge to smudge on some color here and there
  • Coloring: Alcohol markers

  • *Five A2-size cards shown BELOW -
  • Coloring: Alcohol markers for  four cards shown in pairs; color inside OR around the stamped images; Finetec Pearlescent watercolors for the card shown on its own (difficult to photograph, lovely in person!)


SUPPLIES:
  • All stamps - RubberMoon
  • Dark green ink pad
  • Round craft sponge
  • Alcohol markers
  • A2-size smooth finish ivory card blanks (or cut, score and fold cardstock of choice)

6 comments: