Saturday, February 8, 2020

What’s It All About? A Short & SWEET Tutorial by Judi Kauffman for The Queen’s Ink

As we approach Valentine’s Day, I thought I’d offer a calorie-free tutorial, short and SWEET...

As I’ve asked in the title, “What’s it all about?” The answer: It’s about finding tools and supplies in unexpected places.
Can you tell what the textured paper was before I tore it to reveal the layers? Are you already envisioning things to do with it if it were in YOUR hands? Can you guess what the little plastic piece used to be and what I plan on doing with it?

I’ve already given one big hint - the word “sweet”!

The paper protected a layer of Godiva chocolates in its previous incarnation. I’m going to use it as the starting point for a Magic Stamp block and will incorporate it into some kind of collage. The plastic protected the top of a deodorant stick and I’m going to use it to print fine-line ovals!

Tune in for my next tutorial with projects featuring these items, and MORE...

Meanwhile, hunt around your home and see what mark-making tools you can find and look for interesting papers that you up-cycle!

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying hard to lose pounds then you certainly have to get on this brand new custom keto diet.

    To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, money-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, 1000's of people have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a certified keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete