Friday, December 22, 2017

Claybord Flower Power Panel by Judi Kauffman

I wanted to share a project I designed for the Ampersand Art Supply blog because the stamps needed are sold EXCLUSIVELY at The Queen's Ink and Patti sells the other supplies as well!

It features Red Castle's Texture Plate 1 stamp sheet, a cradled Claybord panel from Ampersand Art Supply, DecoArt  paints, and a stencil from StencilGirl Products, along with Delight Air-Dry Modeling Compound - one of my all-time favorite products.

Here's the link where you'll find more photos and a step-by-step tutorial:


If you like the project, I'd love it if you'd leave a comment on the Ampersand blog, mentioning that you found out about it on The Queen's Inkling!

I'm thinking about teaching a class that is based on this particular sheet of stamps, so if that would interest you please leave a comment here or call the store and give them your name and contact information so we can call you if the class gets scheduled.

I hope you'll take time from holiday preparations to check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment