Thursday, April 8, 2010

A day in the life of the Queen

Traveling...
Yesterday I was in New York City to watch my nephew (Jan's son), Chad Euler, receive his doctorate from Rockefeller University. Royal congratulations are in order - I am so proud of you Chad!

Opening Gifts...
These amazing Santos (Latin American folk art), that will soon be available for purchase, arrived today.


Modeling...
My new royal apron that I created while in Boston at the Sue Gillman trade show using Tim Holtz acrylic dabbers, Prima flowers, stamps and ribbons.
Reviewing art...
This piece was donated to the royal gallery, made by Bonnie Belk. Bonnie created this beautiful piece during the recent Cheryl Darrow workshop.
Imparting royal wisdom...
Showing a customer how the new Big Shot Sizzix machine works, using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.
Pondering Life...
It's good to be queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment