Thursday, November 2, 2017

Red Castle Stamps - More Leaves No. 4 by Nancy Sheads

Welcome back to The Queen's Inkling!

I'm back today with another project using the Leaves No. 4 stamp sheet by Red Castle Stamps. This time, I colored the image with Copic markers and paired the image with a sentiment from Penny Black.


Since the image was larger in scale, I created this card in 5x7 format. As with my previous Red Castle Stamp project, I used the new Tim Holtz Stamping Platform to stamp the image on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento ink. Since the stamps are unmounted, I set up the stamping plate as if I were using a clear stamp and adhered the stamp to the plate with a low-tack double-sided tape.

Don't forget - these Red Castle stamp sheets are only available at The Queen's Ink and when they're gone, they're gone! You don't want to miss out on a quality stamping product.

Supplies

Paper: Neenah Solar White 110#; X-Press It Blending Card by Copic; Bountiful Seven by Authentique; Bazzill Basics in Yam
Stamps: 42031 - Leaves Plate 4 by Red Castle Stamps; Heartfelt by Penny Black
Inks: Memento in Tuxedo Black by Tsukineko (image); Versafine in Onyx Black by Tsukineko (sentiment)
Dies: 5x7 Matting Basics A and 5x7 Matting Basics B by Spellbinders
Copics: G20, G21, G24, G28

No comments:

Post a Comment