Sunday, January 19, 2020

Best Day Ever Cards and Envelopes by Judi Kauffman for The Queen’s Ink

As is my habit when I get new stamps, I tested a bunch of the Mary Engelbreit stamps on envelopes to see how they’d work and to experiment with other stamps in my collection. Three of the envelopes are shown above. All stamps are from RubberMoon.

The envelopes with the words BEST DAY EVER oriented as a vertical element make a great card front, too. I cropped a photo of one of them to show you what I mean. See below.
YOUR TURN:
Stamp some envelopes with most of the elements toward the left, leaving plenty of room to the right for the recipient’s name and address. Do a bit of coloring, or not. Use the same basic layout to stamp some cards.

SUPPLIES:
  • All stamps from RubberMoon
  • Ink in dark teal or color of choice
  • Markers
  • Colored pencils
  • Cardstock
  • Envelopes

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of sprinkling magic!! That's sort of what these creations are!

    ReplyDelete